Ashley’s Recommendations: Mushrooms are a great addition to this dish!
* Geoduck siphon
* 4 cloves garlic, minced
* Olive oil to taste
* 2 Cerraro peppers, chopped
* 1 lb fettuccini noodles
* 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
1. Boil fettuccini “al dente.”
2. Saute geoduck lightly in olive oil with garlic and peppers.
3. Toss cooked pasta with olive oil and 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese.
4. Serve pasta topped with geoduck.
Does this “gooey duck” recipe sound tasty to you? Perhaps you have some ideas on how we could make it better? Please let us know what you think by leaving a comment below!