Ashley’s Recommendations: Wonderful for summer!
* 2 tbsp finely chopped Spanish red onion
* 1 small, ripe papaya, seeded, and diced
* 2 ounces lime juice
* 1 1/4 pounds geoduck, siphon and body meat trimmed and thinly sliced
* 2 tbsp finely chopped cilantro
* 2 to 3 teaspoons seeded, ribbed and minced jalapeno pepper
* 2 cups green salad mix
* 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
* Salt and pepper
1. Combine onions, papaya and lime juice in a medium mixing bowl and gently mix well.
2. Add Geoduck, cilantro, jalapeno and mix well. Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
3. Just before serving, toss salad with oil and season with salt and pepper.
4. Place a portion of salad in the center of each plate, then top with a portion of the ceviche and serve.
Does this “gooey duck” recipe sound tasty to you? Perhaps you have some ideas on how we could make it better? Please let us know what you think by leaving a comment below!