- Two 1/4 cubes of butter
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 8 cloves of garlic
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups finely chopped sourdough bread crumbs
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 cups ground geoduck clams
- 1 tsp fresh parsley
1. In a large cast iron skillet, brown 1 cube of butter and 2 thinly sliced cloves of garlic.
2. Add sourdough bread crumbs and stir well until slightly toasted.
3. Stir in 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese and parsley. Set aside
4. In a medium saucepan, melt 1 cube butter and saute 4- 6 cloves crushed garlic.
5. Mix cornstarch into milk and add to the melted butter. Stir constantly, over medium heat until thickened.
6. Remove from heat and add black pepper, garlic salt and 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
7. Now assemble the casserole. Reserve 1/2 cup of breadcrumb mixture for topping. Place remaining bread crumbs in greased 9' pie plate.
8. Add ground geoduck clams.
9. Pour the cheese/garlic sauce over the clams. Sprinkle with reserved breadcrumbs.
10. Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes, or until bubbly.
Ashley's Recommendations: Egg noodles are a great addition, either baked in casserole or topped by casserole.
Recipe source: Lawsonslanding.com
Ready to buy geoduck or other fresh seafood online? Order gourmet seafood online from our partner Here and get fresh seafood delivered to your doorstep!