Ashley’s Recommendations: Havarti cheese brings an interesting depth to this unique salad; excellent for summer!
- 1 geoduck
- 1 1/2 cups mangoes, peaches or nectarines, diced
- 1/4 medium red onion, cut into small dice
- 1/4 medium red bell pepper, cored and cut into medium dice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 ripe avocados
1. Saute geoduck in butter.
2. Gently mix all ingredients except avocado in a medium bowl. (Can be covered and refrigerated several hours.)
3. When ready to serve, halve, pit, peel and slice avocado. Fan half an avocado on each plate and serve crab salad alongside.
Does this “gooey duck” recipe sound tasty to you? Perhaps you have some ideas on how we could make it better? Please let us know what you think by leaving a comment below!