- 1 geoduck, finely sliced
- 1 1/2 cups risotto rice
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 1/3 c white wine
- 1/3 white onion, minced
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/3 cups shredded Parmesan
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 cup butter
- 4 green onions, chopped
- Saute white onion in olive oil until no longer translucent.
- Add 2 cloves garlic and saute 1 min longer.
- Add risotto rice and toast for about 3 min.
- Add white wine and cook until absorbed.
- Slowly add chicken stock, stirring occasionally until fully absorbed and rice is tender to bite (al dente).
- While stock is absorbing melt butter in separate pan.
- Sautee green onions and 2 cloves garlic for 1 minute and add geoduck.
- Saute over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until siphon meat is tender, about 10 min.
- When risotto is ready, pour contents of geoduck pan into the risotto and stir to mix.
- Reduce heat to low and add Parmesan, stirring to melt. Serve.
Ashley’s Recommendations: I came up with this one myself! Great reheated for lunch.